COLLABORATIONS

RIPPED AGAIN

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Hi everyone
I've probably done ripped jeans  from blue, black and white, many times before but I still cannot get enough of it. Ripped jeans are just the hottest thing ever and you can dress is anyway you like. The fact that it comes in different styles, shapes and colors, make it almost impossible for any one not to have at least one pair of ripped jeans in your closet. This week I am pairing the ripped jean from SheIn (link below)
I've pared with my off the shoulder top, seen in a previous post. This color combo (navy&black) is very unexpected for me but after I've tried it, I felt good and it certainly worked for my skin tone too.
I personally do not like a lot of stretch in a jeans and this one has just the small amount I need to run around all day.
As you can see the blue top has black lining in front, which comes through the sheer lace and it enhances the black ripped jeans beautifully. I truly love the fit of the jeans. SheIn is an online clothing store and the fact that I did not try on this jeans beforehand pleases me. I've added silver accessories to bring the outfit together.
Today I had so many errands to run and had to do some taxi hopping but as I said, this jeans has just the right amount of stretch to make you able to be flexible. I am also very intrigued by the placements of the rips.
Thank you for reading !!
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS
  Head on over to their website:http://www.shein.com/?utm_source=charlotteniki.blogspot.gr&utm_medium=blogger&url_from=charlotteniki
Shop my jeans here:http://goo.gl/AnMXE7



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook