COLLABORATIONS

The Cut Out Dress

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Hi  everyone!!
Today I bring to you my beautiful cut out maxi dress. A male friend said a while ago that nothing is more sexier on a woman than a maxi dress. I was like "really?" Today after the shoot I had to run into the supermarket for something and the attention I received was mind-blowing. I have to say a person is kinda use to men staring but when women stare and cannot help themselves than it is quite a compliment. Anyway this dress is also from SheIn, online-store. Needless to say that I just love, love, love this dress. The jersey fabric this dress is made of is so soft and seems like a good quality. The cutouts make the dress very sexy and also so appropriate for the hot summer days I am already experiencing here in Greece
Notice all the cut outs in this dress, from the front to he back and the sides?  So it doesn't get more sexier that this. The dress also has slits on both sides. You've probably seen these wedges from Migato before. See here:https://charlotteniki.blogspot.gr/2016/05/nudes-and-black.html. Wedges are so perfect with a maxi dress but so are flat sandals or a pair of sneakers.
What else can I say? The dress is stunning and I can definitely wear this to various occasions.
Thank you for reading!!
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS
Shop your dress here:http://goo.gl/4V33Cj
Visit their website for more:http://www.shein.com/?utm_source=charlotteniki.blogspot.gr&utm_medium=blogger&url_from=charlotteniki



You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook