COLLABORATIONS

ACCESSORIZE with SAMMYDRESS.com

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sammydress is an Online Shopping Store which caters for the entire family. From Beauty to Lifestyle products, Clothing, Shoes and so much more. Imagine being able to shop for the entire family without having to leave the comfort of your own home? This is my kind of online store! Everything that they sell is categorized beautifully and it is easy to find what I am looking for. Even stuff for my home is sold in this store.
But my first purchases was obviously for me. I enjoyed this shopping experience from the point of registration right to the email confirming my purchases. The normal T&C apply i.e.free shipping if you purchase over a certain amount etc. What stood out for me though was that it seemed that I was standing in a store, paying at the counter and I could see the cost of all my purchases with each item that I was adding to my basket. This may be a virtual store but has all the comfort of being a brick and mortar store.

1. Stylish Bow Lace-Up Black and White Hat Summer Anti-UV Straw Hat for Women-
 http://www.sammydress.com/product2762217.html?lkid=344786
Needless to say I just love hats. From floppy hats, fedoras, bucket hats, whatever is available I will throw on. Straw hats are my favorite for Summer because I spend so much of my time on the beach. The heat is extreme and besides the fact that a hat can be used as protection from the sun, a hat is also a great Fashion accessory. It completes the look and add the extra pizazz any outfit might need. During winter I will lean more into floppy or fedora hats made of felt or knitted hats, like beanies and berets. Hats has always been around; not just for men but more so for women and was always a huge accessory for women. Think about the 50's and the women with their Gatsby hats. Fashionistas have take this HAT trend by storm and I am totally into it.
This black and white hat is such a versatile hat. It can serve as a Sunhat or can be worn to any occasion asked for a hat like a Horse racing event or even a Tea Party. It is a classic color combination and can be worn with a lot of color.
2.Stylish Black Lace-Up Embellished Cool Summer Straw Hat for Women-
http://www.sammydress.com/product2732172.html?lkid=344786
This is the hat of THE season. The brim width may vary. This hat reminds me of a hat that originates from Borsalino and has the charm of Venice. It can also be called the Boater straw hat. It has the charm of a maritime classic. This hat has now became very popular on the streets and can be worn with just about anything. No matter what you wear this hat will stand out because it is so charming.
 3.Hyperbolic Layered Beads Floral Necklace for Women-
http://www.sammydress.com/product1654959.html?lkid=344786
Perhaps you have seen this necklace or something similar before. To be honest, I always wanted one of these necklaces. On Instagram, I was approached by a few companies and the price ranged from $150 - $199. Sammydress Online Shop has thousands, and I mean thousands of necklaces. You know what you want and with prices like these, it make perfect sense to indulge yourself and buy. the necklaces are easily categorized on the website and they have necklaces for any occasion or any outfit, from Bridal jewellery to every day necessities for your daily outfits. This necklace is detachable, you can make it shorter by hooking the bottom piece out, should you prefer to wear it differently sometimes. Talk about something so versatile.
I thoroughly enjoyed the shopping experience. It was simple, smooth and efficient. Their communication levels are fast, in fact, seems instantaneous. Upon me completing the purchases, I received confirmation via email regarding the purchase which I have just done. this is definitely not the last time that I will be shopping at Sammydress! I will be buying here again, and will definitely share my experience with all of you.
thank you for reading my review!!!
Shop yours here: http://www.sammydress.com?lkid=344786  

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm so glad to find a new online store like this one! Love the hat so much and the necklace too! These two items make these looks special! Have a good week Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook