BEAUTY

CONTOURING & CONCEALING @SAMMYDRESS.com

Sunday, July 24, 2016

So I have told you that at  Sammydress Online Store, you can find anything from clothing, accessories, beauty products and house hold goodie. You can read here all about my experience on shopping at Sammydress Online Store here: https://charlotteniki.blogspot.gr/2016/07/accessorize-with-sammydrescom.html just in case you have your doubts about shopping online as I had too.
Today's review is about another section - makeup!!! I am not a makeup artist but just like any other woman I like to apply makeup which is mostly very minimal in order to create a more natural look.
1) CONTOURING : 15 Colors Makeup Professional Salon Party Contour
 http://www.sammydress.com/product2376730.html?utm_source=mail_sys&utm_medium=mail ?lkid=344786
Although I have learnt a few tricks over time, I still haven't really done a lot of contouring myself. With this super affordable Contouring Kit from Sammydress Online Shop, I was very eager to start with the basic steps. With so much guidance from the internet I was very impressed with the results but more so with how effective this contouring kit is. The variety of colors and different shades in a color allows you to experiment until you find the perfect color combination for your skin tone.
 As you can see there are 15 different shades of contouring. If you are amateur make up artist like myself, then this is so ideal because the price is super affordable and you have so many colors to choose from. I have to say that I really like the feel of the makeup. It has a smooth, silky feel. The contouring blends in easily and you can apply it as thick as you want the contouring to be.
So here is the results, after a lot of buffing and of course good light and a good filter (which goes a long way LOL). I am very pleased with my effort and like the saying goes: "Practice makes perfect"
I'm not here to give you a make-up lesson but simply to introduce you to these products that I got from Sammydress Online Store. It is simple, efficient and the delivery is fast, when shopping @ Sammdress Online Shop.

2. CONCEALING : Professional 15 Color Concealer makeup Palette with Powder Puff Brush
http://www.sammydress.com/product2484638.html?utm_source=mail_sys&utm_medium=mail ?lkid=344786
I cannot go without concealing because of my color tone that is light and dark on certain areas of my face. Concealer, to me, is like a good foundation. Once you have found the correct shade for your skin tone, you stick to it forever. I remember , when I came to Greece how difficult it was to find concealers and foundations for me. After searching all through Athens, I now I have found one area where I know I will most definitely find my shade of foundation. And MAC it is for me ALL the way. So now I have also tried these concealers from Sammydress Online Shop
Can you see that there are15 different shades of concealers? Once again it feels soft and silky. It has a oil base, so if you have oily skin just make sure you use matte foundation because the concealer blends in very well.
You also get a gourd sponge and a powder brush with this makeup palette to make the application of the concealer smooth.
I like  that you can use a few different shades of this concealer palette because it evens out the skin tone nicely.
These Makeup Palettes are very compact and the size is perfect to fit into your bag.
For more of Sammydress Online Shop here: http://www.sammydress.com?lkid=344786
Thank you for reading !!
Happy Shopping!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook