EVENTS

Cristi Models and Fashion designers

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

As you know already that I like to share Events with all of you especially something inspiring and eventful like the Summer show which I've attended the other night.
 As you can see Cristi academy -Cristi models is an academy for Male and Females which educate/train you in modelling, make up artistry, styling and image improvement.
As with ALL other educational institutes comes to the year end, it was no exception with his academy,
I actually want to tell you on the selected Fashion designers who was involved in this EVENT.
If you have not read my previous blog posts on Fashion Shows, read all about it here;https://charlotteniki.blogspot.gr/search/label/FASHION%20SHOWS  
It comes as no surprise that the Designer Duo Chris&Tonia were selected to participate.
I don't know if I can call me a "groupie" of the Chris&Tonia designer duo , lol but hey I am definitely their number1 Fan.
This is me and fashion designer Chris Stratikopoulos. See how starstruck I am lol.
Let me tell you about the venue. Balux Prive in Athens, Greece is a hotel with the most spectacular view. It was a  halfway open air show and the weather was just perfect. The picture below gives you an idea of how easy it is to step down from on the porch and literally be right on the beach.
 Enough about the view and the venue, I am going to show you a few items of various designers which I liked the most. Remember this was a Summer fashion show, so it is all about colors and silhouettes which we are seeing on the fashion radar now.
1.Chris&Tonia
Don't you just love how colorful this collection is? The flower headbands really made me feel in love with this season - SUMMER !!!

2.XARA
This designers work really intrigued me. I just love the use of print and color in these designs. Pop art is definitely what this collection is all about. I find it fascinating as to how modern, chic and yet quirky these  designs are. Here are a few of  her designs - My favorites in her collection of course.

3.MILTOS
As much as we associate summer with endless days of fun in the sun, it is also a time for lots of parties and celebrations. How often do we women need cocktail dresses, that are easy, comfortable, sexy and chic? This designer really embodied that in her black&white collection.

4.PANOS
I've been to Panos Fall/Winter Fashion show during the 19thAthensXclusiveDesignersWeek. In my opinion, his designs are very commercial., which is a good thing. It is very much about what is in fashion NOW and what fashionistas want . I chose these two designs because these were the silhouettes and color and prints he used in this collection. I really love the maxi dress. So eezy- breezy and beautiful.
5.EVITA SPOSA
What is a Summer season without weddings? These gorgeous Bridal gowns were beautifully modeled by the Cristi Models. The models were so poised and there were a variety of different designs suited for everyone's taste.
Here are a few designs that stood out for me the most.
I hope that you will enjoyed reading my post as much as I had enjoyed the evening. It was a very pleasant evening. Great ambiance, great people and a great view,
Visit these social channels for more:
https://www.facebook.com/christos.stratikopoulos.3
https://www.instagram.com/chrisstratikopoulos/
http://axdw.gr/brands/chris_tonia/chris_tonia


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook