COLLABORATIONS

SNEAKERS@SAMMYDRESS.com

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Yes it's Sammydress Online Shop again!!! What can I say? With super affordable prices like these, why not shop everything you need here? Sammydress Online Shop has a variety of  shoes, boots, sneakers, sandals for men and women.
Today I will show you  how I've styled the sneakers I got from Sammydress Online Stores. Sneakers has become the footwear of ALL time in my opinion, not just for men but more so for women lately. Women enjoy wearing sneakers with just about anything from dresses and skirts to jeans. Sneakers also come in such a variety of styles, heel heights and colors , which make it so easy to transform any outfit from sports street-style to chic street-style. This specific pair of sneakers has more of a platform heel and  therefor very edgy and yet comfortable.
I've pared it with my denim jumpsuit from Pull&Bear, which I've worn before. I have to say for the price of these sneakers I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.

Preppy Style Women's Canvas Shoes With Lace-Up and Round Toe Design: 
 http://www.sammydress.com/product1737914.html?utm_source=mail_sys&utm_medium=mail?lkid=344786
As you can see these sneakers has very nice , fine detailing. The sneakers are complete white which make it easier to pair with just about anything. There is a lot of emphasis on sportswear and easy-wear clothing on the Fashion radar and I think it is going to be like that for a very long time. Clothing has become multi-functional and much more versatile. Gone are the days of wearing sneakers or gym clothes to the gym only. I am all for multi-functional clothes and shoes.
One thing is for certain - These shoes are made for walking !!
If you would like to know more about shopping at Sammydress Online Store, read all about it here: https://charlotteniki.blogspot.gr/2016/07/accessorize-with-sammydrescom.html

Shop these sneakers here:http://www.sammydress.com/product1737914.html?utm_source=mail_sys&utm_medium=mail?lkid=344786
For more , shop here: http://www.sammydress.com?lkid=344786 
Thank you for reading!!
Happy Shopping!!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook