COLLABORATIONS

THE Cut Out COVER-UP @ZAFUL

Monday, July 11, 2016

Hi everyone !!
Today I'll bring to you another clothing item from Zaful Online Clothing Shop. As I have mentioned in my previous post, If you've missed it, see here:https://charlotteniki.blogspot.gr/2016/07/the-midi-dress.html ,  Zaful Online Clothing Store has became my favorite online shop because of the gorgeous clothing they have and also how sufficiently smooth and fast the delivery is. The website describes the clothing items so accurately and it is so pleasing to buy something online and getting the exact item as prescribed on the website.
As you know from following and reading my blog regularly,  I am all about the blue skies and blue waters of this beautiful country, Greece which I am residing in.
I found this Cover-up from  Zaful Online Shopping Store. It is so colorful and bright and perfect with my skin color. Also a lot  of my bathing costumes matches this Cover-up/Caftan.
This Cover-up is perfect for the yacht-lifestyle. Many of my friends love to lay on deck and suntan but seriously, I am naturally tanned and rather prefer a good, quality cover up to prevent my skin from burning even more as the sun rays are very harsh in Greece. So come with me as I get ready to go on a yacht cruise in my perfect, colorful, Cover-up.
See how eezy- breezy this Caftan is? I like the sleeve details. It is so stylish and add that extra flair to the Caftan. The print is absolutely gorgeous and the length is perfect but it is exactly like a maxi dress.
See how easy it is to slip it off and be bikini ready when wanting to plunge into the water. This swimsuit is from Ninamari Swimwear.
Like I said Zahul Online Clothing store has such a variety of clothing available to suit your every need. It has definitely became my favorite Online Store to go to. I'm always careful when buying oversize clothing which I haven't  fitted on before. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this Caftan fits me. This garment is very well constructed.
Like I've said the summer sale is on NOW, so hurry and shop yours here: http://www.zaful.com/?lkid=14061
Shop the Caftan/Cover-up here:http://www.zaful.com/cutout-colorful-chiffon-cover-up-p_160312.html?lkid=14061 
 Happy Shopping !!
Thank you for reading !!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. My favourite kaftan, I just adore the colours and looks amazing on you Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite kaftan, I just adore the colours and looks amazing on you Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook