COLLABORATIONS

THE TURN-DOWN NECK SHIRT @ZAFUL

Monday, July 11, 2016

Hi everyone !!!
Are you like me, always updating your white blouses/shirts from time to time? I just love a new white, crisp blouse. Most times I will prefer a classic white blouse, especially during winter because you can wear it with your pants, skirts or under your blazers. During summer a white blouse with a bit of details is always top on my list. I've found this cute, white blouse on Zaful Online Clothing Shop. I simply love the lace-up detailing on the sides. Talk about air-holes for the breeze in the scorching heat, lol. It is a sleeveless blouse/shirt and perfect to wear under a lightweight blazer to the office or without, with a shorts as street-wear.
I've paired the blouse with this culottes, as culottes are once again the IT clothing items of the season.  The sneakers just added the easiness to this outfit. Sneakers are so trendy right now and can be worn with dresses, skirts and just about anything else.
As you can see the blouse has a few details, like pockets, hidden button-stand and the side lace-ups, which are my favorite. This outfit is all about comfortable dressing and yet stylish. This area has a lot of  small restaurants and lounges so I am ready to have a quick bite and my outfit is perfect for this occasion.
Did I mention this blouse is on sale? What else can I say but this fact:  Shopping at Zaful Online Clothing Shop is sufficient because they will have exactly what you need and more. The service is very good and the delivery fast.
Visit this website for more :http://www.zaful.com/?lkid=14061
View and shop this blouse here:http://www.zaful.com/white-turn-down-neck-sleeveless-shirt-p_133417.html?lkid=14061
Find them on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/zaful?lkid=14061
Happy Shopping!!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this look from head to toe! Perfect blouse! Thank you for inspiring me Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook