COLLABORATIONS

ALL-IN-ONE @Clarainwonderland

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Anyone who read my blog regularly will know that I'm kinda fanatical over jumpsuits, onezies and rompers. Today I have a onezie or an ALL-IN-ONE of a different kind. This design is from the design label, clarainwonderland. I was honored to wear one of her designs last year and needless to say, I love this designer. She has a very unique point of view and is never afraid to push boundaries in the design of clothing. Who would have thought to create a jumpsuit  in the form of a pair of leggings attached to a dress. It is so easy to slip on and off. The different fabric texture combinations in this garment works very well together and the different shades of nudes are an absolute winner.
 
 
 The bodice of the ALL-IN-ONE has the most amazing details, which is indicative of her work. The details on the back of the bodice is so pretty but the style of the sleeves are my favorite. I love to accentuate my shoulder line because it forces you to stand tall. lol.
The sides has all these buttons running down, which all makes this garment very unique and one of a kind.
I've been shooting a lot on beaches and parks the past few weeks and I could not resist shooting here at this church building when we drove past. These walls were the perfect backdrop for my color combination. The hat seems ideal with the outfit because this outfit can look very chic but you can dress it casually by adding flat sandals or a pair of white sneakers.
The puff detail of the all-in-one goes from short in the front, to slightly longer in the back - another stunning feature added to this outfit.
  The weather is at its hottest now. Usually when I have a shoot, I just want to get rid of the clothes as soon as I can but with this outfit it was different. The fabric is so cool. I mentioned to my photographer that I don't feel as hot as usual. Clarainwonderland designs definitely uses the finest of fabrics and the craftsmanship is impeccable.
Visit her social channels to view more of her designs :
Facebook:-
https://www.facebook.com/Clara-In-Wonderland-459223790917601/      
 Instagram:-
https://www.instagram.com/clarainwonderland/
 Website:-
http://www.clarainwonderland.com/

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm absolutely in love with the neutral tones of your outfits, so soft and feminine. Great design!Pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook