COLLABORATIONS

THE MIDI DRESS @ZAFUL

Monday, July 11, 2016

Hi everyone !!
When you get invited to so many events because after all it is that time of the year, when most business and institutions close for the annual, long summer vacation, you do ask this question severat times What will I wear? As I have shared with you in the previous post, see here:https://charlotteniki.blogspot.gr/2016/07/crist-models-and-fashion-designers.html , just one of many events I attend regularly.
When it was time to find a dress for a very special luncheon, in the Fashion Industry, I was so happy when Zaful Online Clothing Store (link below), allowed me to select a dress, actually a few items which I will show you in the next posts.
Immediately this dress caught my eye. It is beautifully embroidered. Fully lined which add the sophistication and structure to dress. The fit of the dress is impeccable.
What I enjoyed about my online shopping experience at Zaful Online Shopping Store, besides the fact that they are having a fabulous Summer Sale, is how accurate every description on their website is. The delivery was so fast and smooth.
This dress turned quite a few heads at the luncheon. The color is beautiful, timeless and versatile. You will notice that I've worn the dress back to front , only because I just love the embroidery lace which is beautifully sculptured to my neck.
My goal was to look polished, sophisticated but at the same time fun and flirty. I've added a pair of red, strappy sandals because a pop of red  always adds the element of fun to any outfit. I kept my accessories very minimal and let the dress stand out. Although I have a very strong sense of street-style in my daily outfits, I also enjoy looking feminine and lady like. This dress embodies that.
Have you notice how the neckline varies from the front to the back. Isn't it just so beautiful?
 Midi lengths in dresses and skirts, will be a very popular silhouette during Fall and Winter. I love the length of this dress,  just slightly over the knees. The embroidery lace on the dress has a shiny finish, which make this dress suitable for a night out.
I have to say,  Zaful Online Clothing Store has now became my favorite place to shop. They have such a wide variety of clothing.
The service is good and with such speed delivery to your door, how can you not be impressed!!
Check out their website for more and a reminder, the Summer Sale is on NOW :
http://www.zaful.com/?lkid=14061
Shop the dress here: http://www.zaful.com/lace-scoop-neck-short-sleeve-midi-dress-p_192444.html?lkid=14061
Find them on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/zaful?lkid=14061
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook