COLLABORATIONS

DECONSTRUCTION STRIPES SHIRT @ZAFUL

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Whats HOT and whats NOT are what we all want to know at the beginning of a season. Well, deconstruction clothes are IN fashion for FALL/WINTER 2017-2018. These clothes look like its unfinished or most has an asymmetrical shape so be prepared for some interesting fashion for the next seasons to come. As I've said many times before that Zaful is always on trend and whatever is out there you will find at ZAFUL.
I've paired my deconstruction cutout asymmetrical shirt, which has contrasting stripes from Zaful with my ripped skirted jeans, which you've probably seen before also from Zaful and I've added a pop of red color. I adore this shirt because it's really so cool and edgy and fits in perfectly in my street Chic style. I can wear this shirt with many different items in my closet. I like that it is so loose fitting and I can always add a belt if I prefer it that way.
As you can see the shirt has contrasting stripes and the collar looks unfinished on the one side. The back of the shirt also looks unfinished but this all make sense and make for a stunning shirt.
The fabric this shirt is made of feels amazing and doesn't crease easily at all.
I LOVE MY DECONSTRUCTION SHIRT!!!!
Shop my deconstruction CONTRASTING STRIPES CUTOUT ASYMMETRICAL SHIRT
at Zaful and more!!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook