COLLABORATIONS

MEN-STYLE; EPAULET EMBELLISHED JACKET @ROSEGAL

Thursday, September 07, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm styling menswear from Rosegal for the first time. I hope that you, my blog followers and blog readers, are finding these men's styled outfits inspiring!! I've been styling womenswear from Rosegal for a while now and like I said, this Online store is starting to grow on me. Rosegal has such a wide variety to offer from women, men, beauty, home, etc. It is worth checking their website out!!
This khaki color stand collar epaulet embellished jacket is simply stunning. The color, the cut and all the extra details on this jacket make for a perfect jacket to wear this winter.
This jacket is so warm because it is lined with a thick fur lining. I've paired this epaulet embellished jacket with a black skinny jeans and brown shoes.
This jacket comes in a deep gray color too, The epaulets, which is a kind of shoulder piece of decoration which is used as an insignia of rank on some uniforms, especially chiefly officers. The trend in jackets for Fall/Winter is military inspired for both men and women and I simply love this trend!
The length of the jacket is fantastic for him. You can wear this jacket open or closed, it looks good either way.
Head on over to Rosegal Men and shop this STAND COLLAR SINGLE BREASTED EPAULET EMBELLISSED JACKET
and so much more!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook