COLLABORATIONS

GRAPHIC T-SHIRT @ZAFUL

Monday, September 11, 2017

 Hi everyone!!
The old faithful T-shirt that has been there for you since the beginning of your life is now on the Fashion Radar. T-shirts with slogans and graphic prints are the IN thing to wear for Fall and many seasons to come. Political slogans on T-shirts is the coolest thing to wear. Resistance Style is what they call it.
I adore my cotton figure graphic printed T-shirt from Zaful because it is so vibrant.and colorful. I've paired it with a denim, ankle boots, and a hat but you can wear these slogan T-shirts with anything. And because it is so fashionable it can be worn with skirts, shorts, pants, etc.
This T-shirt of mine will brighten up any outfit and I like that about the graphic print on the T-shirt.  Adding a splash of color is what I like to do to my outfits.
I always know that I will find at Zaful whatever is out there on Trend. Although Zaful has a wide variety of Slogan/ graphic T-shirt this T-shirt is what I preferred the most.
The fabric this cotton figure graphic T-shirt is truly made of a good quality. It has a bit of stretch and it is super soft.
 Shop my COTTON FIGURE GRAPHIC T-SHIRT
and more at Zaful.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook