COLLABORATIONS

DENIM SHIRT DRESS @ZAFUL

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Can you imagine the world without denim clothes? I surely cannot. Denim is always the first item of clothing to grab when you think of casual, coolness, edginess or just comfortable wear. Over the years, denim has become almost a must -have in everyone's closet, for the entire family. From denim jeans to the denim jacket, denim shorts, denim has come to stay and we cannot seem to do without it. Denim on denim outfits is IN for Fall/Winter, known as the Canadian tuxedo. I have to say designers are doing an excellent job with bringing fresh designs into denim every year.
Anyway, so I'm wearing a denim shirt dress from Zaful. The denim is quite light and thin because this dress is from the Spring/Summer collection but I can assure you for the Fall/Winter collection you will find the denim shirt appropriate for the season at Zaful.
This shirt dress is shorter than what I've expected for me but you can layer the denim shirt dress over different pants, etc.
I am wearing a black floral lace scalloped edge top from Sammydress underneath. I love the sheerness of the lace but also the prettiness. This top is ideal to have in your closet because you can wear it as a top on its own or under a blazer or like I'm doing, under a button down shirt dress.
The black bottom is a two piece tankini swimsuit from Sammydress.Think Kim Kardashian and see through, sheer garments and think "granny panties". LOL. This tankini has the same silhouette. Bathing costumes have become so versatile and fashionable. So it's okay to wear your swimwear as streetwear. I love that!!!
The denim shirt dress is fun and easy to wear. It is also so versatile. You can use this denim dress as a long shirt or a dress, it's entirely up to you. I will definitely style this dress in many different ways.
Shop my TURN DOWN COLLAR DENIM SHIRT DRESS  at Zaful.
Black  FLORAL LACE SCALLOPED EDGE TOP at Sammydress
TANKINI SET at Sammydress
METAL OVAL HOLE WAISTBELT at Zaful
Happy Shopping!!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook