COLLABORATIONS

FLORAL PANTSUIT @ZAFUL

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Hi everyone!!!
So it seems that floral print is here to stay for much longer because once again floral print is the IN print for Fall/Winter 2017-2018. Only this time most of the floral print that you will see out there is the rose design floral print on fabric that almost look like upholstery or curtain fabric. I love it because it has a vintage feel to it. By now you know what I'm about to say that Zaful is THE Online shop where you will find trendy fashionable clothes for women and also for men now. Whatever is on the Fashion radar, Zaful has it!!!!
This floral pants and belted blazer which can be bought as separates is simply gorgeous. I was surprised how warm the fabric is, which makes for a perfect suit to wear to smart casual events during winter- just throw your coat over and you are ready to go.
This floral pantsuit is a show stopper because I had so many onlookers when passing by during the shoot. One woman literally stopped her car and complimented me on this outfit.
I love the  floral blazer because it has invisible pockets which makes for a sophisticated finishing, a slit at the back and a belt to tie around the waistline. Because you can buy the blazer on its own, it is easy to match it with other clothes in your closet, like I've done in a previous post.
This floral boot cut pants has pockets. The fit is incredible and the details on the sides and the bottom makes this pants a wow piece. I adore the pajama style design of this pantsuit, which is so on trend NOW.
The color of this pantsuit is so typical of fall and it is so easy to style. There are plenty of colors to style this pantsuit with. Go ahead and let your imagination go wild.
I can assure you that I will wear this suit over and over and over. It is a great buy and looks and feels great.
Shop my BELTED FLORAL BLAZER   and
my FLORAL BOOT CUT NINTH PANTS at ZAFUL and more!!!!!!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for readind!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook