COLLABORATIONS

FUR, DENIM AND LACE @ZAFUL @SAMMYDRESS

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

 Hi everyone!!
Fall is here but it's hotter rather than cold here in Greece. Somedays do require a jacket to throw over your shoulders during an evening out. I'm wearing this cross front lace cami crop top with my knee-length ripped denim shorts from Sammydress and I've added my stunning fur coat from Zaful last winter season's collection. I can assure you that you can find plenty fur jackets and coats at Zaful for this Fall/Winter.
The cross front lace cami has a fantastic fit. The lace is so soft on the body. It has pads which you can remove if you prefer wearing the cropped top without it. I simply love this cropped cami top because I can wear it under so many jackets, blazers or button down shirts.
The knee-length ripped denim shorts wears so comfortably. It has stretch and a high waistline. I adore this denim shorts, the rips are the coolest and well placed on the upper legs.
My fur coat is fully lined, the fur is silky soft and I adore everything about the coat. My bag and shoes bring this outfit beautifully together. I will not change a thing about my look. LOL
Sammydress is the Online shop where you will find fashionable clothing for the whole family at super affordable prices.
Shop my CROSS FRONT LACE CAMI CROP TOP,
my KNEE LENGTH RIPPED DENIM SHORTS
at Sammydress and more!!!
my FUR COAT from Zaful
Happy Shopping!
Thank you fr reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook