COLLABORATIONS

BLACK LACE-UP CROSSOVER BIKINI SET @ZAFUL

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Hi everyone!!
I have to say as much as I love shopping online, when it comes to shopping for swimwear I always have a feeling of uncertainty. It is a tricky thing for me only because I feel like the top of the bikini has to be bigger than the bottom. I was taking a chance to shop swimwear at Zaful.com and needless to say I am a happily satisfied customer and then decided to buy another swimsuit which I will show you soon!!! Zaful is really one of  my favorite Online shops because their clothes fit my body so well and I love how trendy the clothes are. Fashion changes at such a fast pace and finding fashionable clothes at affordable prices is a bonus.

This black bikini set has beautiful cutouts and straps to tie across the body. I adore this suit because the top is so versatile and easy to wear with a wideleg pants or maxi skirt.
 
I adore the broader straps at the back of the top and therefor I said it's so appropriate to wear as a top when rushing from the beach to the street.The weather was so humid and very hot when doing this shoot, so I was running between the pool and the beach all in one area. I had a blast and this bikini set is so comfortable to move around in.
 I have so many, many bikinis in every color imaginable but this black two piece is now my favorite!!! Thanks to Zaful  I am ready to pack for my Summer vacation but in the mean time I don't mind hanging around the beaches anytime !!
Zaful has plenty and I mean plenty of swimwear to choose from. The swimwear is categorized on the website and makes it easier for you to find what you looking for.
Shop my  BLACK LACE-UP CROSSOVER BIKINI SET by  clicking on the Hyperlink!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is an interesting read. We are looking for bloggers to join our site! If interested please visit our site and send us an email! www.pescimoda.com

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook