COLLABORATIONS

MEN-STYLE - GRAPHIC PRINTED DISTESSED DENIM JACKET @SAMMYDRESS

Monday, June 05, 2017

Hi everyone!
It has been a while since I've posted something specifically for my Male blog followers. With Sammydress.com having such a wide variety of clothing for MEN at super affordableprices, I thought why not style a few products from the Men's departement like I've done during Winter.
A denim jacket is indeed a must-have in any man's closet. It is a timeless clothing piece that can last for a lifetime and will never go out of fashoion. Sammydres has so many denim jackets for men but this specific Printed Varsity Style Denim Jacket was screaming out at me. I took the dark distressed color but it a;lso comes in a lighter denim color.
It is summer now but this jacket isperfect for this season because it is so light. If you have been to the Greek islands you will know that sometimes at night you will need a lightweight jacket during summer and what better jacket to have than this Graphic printed Varsity Style Distressed Denim Jacket.
As you can see the graphic design on the back of the jacket and on the lines on the sleeves gives this jacket the edginess it needs to stand out. The length of this denim jacket is perfect because my partner has a long torso and I simply love how the jacket fits him. You can layer your clothes during summer too but keep it light!!!!
Bermudas/Shorts can be worn with anything and can be worm from daywear and even at night time when going out with your friends for drinks.
I have to tell you with prices like this at Sammydress I am sure that you will be tempted to leave with more than this jacket when checking out the website.
Shop this GRAPHIC PRINTED VARSITY STYLE DISTRESSED DENIM JACKET ,
today because the sizes sell out quickly!
Happy Shopping!!!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook