COLLABORATIONS

WHITE ON WHITE (LACE CROCHET TRIM BLOUSE & LACE PANEL PALAZO PANTS) @SAMMYDRESS.COM

Sunday, June 04, 2017

Hi everyone!!
I certainly hope that none of you mind me telling you again that WHITE is my absolute favorite color to wear during summer!!! It is already very hot here and I've been spending so much time outdoors between photoshoots and other business ventures. This is evident when you see how my skin color is deepening and I just love it!! Lace fabric in clothes are so IN fashion now and not only is it feminine and pretty but it also has an edginess to it depending on the color and texture of the lace.
This white off the shoulder crochet lace top, which is the silhouette of the season, is so pretty I simply love the crochet trim details around the sleeves and the hemline of the blouse.
The high waisted lace panel palazzo pants has a flared hemline which is on the fashion radar right now.  Both items are from Sammydress.com. The Online store where you can Dress for Less. Go visit their website and see for yourself!!! The prices will blow your mind.LOL!
I've paired my outfit with blue accents in my accessories because a pop of color always brings a freshness to an outfit.
 The lace and the cropped hemline of the off the shoulder top is perfect to pair a high waisted skirt or pants with. You can wear a choker with these off the shoulder blouses but I love my silk neckerchief. The fabric that the top is made of is so light and exactly what I've needed for these Summer days ahead.
How Cool is this palazzo pants ? It has a high lace waist line and it is so easy to wear, This palazzo pants is loose fitted and comes in so many different colors too.
Everywhere you drive around in Greece you will find rows and rows of these flower trees in different colors. It aways amazes me that these trees are so resistant to the heat, you will find this right through summer. I simply love it.!!!!
Go ahead and shop my outfit  from Sammydress.com:
OFF THE SHOULDER LACE CROCHET TOP
HIGH WAISTED LACE PANEL PALAZZO PANTS
Happy Shopping!!
Thank you for reading!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook