COLLABORATIONS

MY "LOVE AFFAIR" WITH ZAFUL

Thursday, June 01, 2017

Hi everyone!!!


To be upfront and honest with all my followers, let me say that this is an ad! However, I am not being paid for it – I am doing this out of my own volition. I might be paid, I might not. But that is really immaterial to me. I wanted to do this ad because I believe in this online store.


My regular followers will know that I have done quite a few reviews for Zaful.com and if you are new to my blog, look through my old blog posts and you will see what I am talking about. I love shopping online and Zaful happens to be one of my favorite online stores. 
My love affair with zaful began nearly a year ago-in fact the date was 25th June 2016. So I can almost say"happy anniversary to us." The first item I ever reviewed was a dress and I still have it!!! 

I cannot wait to wear it again this summer. Thank goodness that wasn't the start and the end of my journey with Zaful. I cannot stress it enough how much I love their clothing.
What's even better for me is the fact that I don't have to worry about the fit of their clothing; I know that their sizes will match my body shape and height! Collaborating with them has always been a pleasure. From the first interaction up until now, I have not had one problem. From placing my order to the quick delivery of my goods (even with postal strikes here in Greece last year), it has been phenomenal.
 I have so many favorite clothing items from Zaful. Here are some of my favorite dresses!!
 Zaful is not just an online store, but a community of people who care about their customers. They have categorized their goods beautifully but quite simply. The site is quite easy to navigate. Should you have any queries, they are easily contactable. Shipping is free when you spend more than $30 and it is quite easy to spend that amount in their store. If you’re not sure about your purchases, their return policy is quite user-friendly – not that I EVER needed to return any of the goods from THIS store. They ALWAYS have promotions on….so don’t be in a hurry when shopping with Zaful. Sit down, shut the world out and take your time browsing all the categories. You could shop an entire outfit, with accessories, without having to leave the comfort of your home! If you would like to see examples of what I have bought from their store, I have added pics of my favorite items of clothing.
You have to see some of my favorite jackets from Zaful I've posted on my blog!
I have so much more outfits I can show you but go ahead and look them up in my Blog Archive!!!


If you are someone like me, who is always on the go, you can download their app which is available both in the Google Play and Apple App Store! That means that you could shop anywhere, anytime! How easy has Zaful not made it for us to do what we do best? So come on ladies, head on over to their website and spend some of your hard-earned money on yourself! We always feel guilty about doing that but this is one guilty pleasure that I intend indulging in for a long time to come!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS














You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook