COLLABORATIONS

MEN-STYLE - BLUE SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT @SAMMYDRESS

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Today I'll be styling another item from the Menswear department of Sammydress.com. As I've mentioned in my previous post that Sammydress has a wide variety of mens clothes, so stay tuned because I will be bringing you a lot more.
This blue short sleeve shirt is somewhat ordinary but what stands out about the shirt is the light, soft cotton fabric this shirt is made of. The fit is also impeccable. If you want it somewhat loose like my partner is wearing his, then rather choose a size bigger. This shirt is available in so many different colors. A short sleeve shirt is what every man has to have in their closet and with prices this low you can afford to have more than one short sleeve shirt.
This shirt wears perfectly weather you wear it open or closed. It is summer now and I've styled this blue short sleeve shirt with a bermuda/shorts but you can wear it with any pants or jeans. You can tell that the shirt is comfortable and cool, exactly what he needs during these very hot summer days ahead.
Go ahead and see for yourself how affordable the prices at Sammydress are. I am sure that you will want to buy more than one of these BLUE SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook