COLLABORATIONS

BLACK OFF THE SHOULDER SCALLOPED SHEATH DRESS @SAMMYDRESS

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Hi everyone!!!
To those who have been following me or reading my blog for a while will probably have noticed that I have a 'thing' for a little black dress. What else can I say except that a LBD is the easiest clothing piece to go to when you are in doubt on what to wear for any occasion. From daywear to office wear and to a night out the LBD is the perfect thing to wear and to accessorize for the occasion.
Off the shoulder tops and dresses are so in fashion now!  I simply love how the scalloped details frame my shoulder line and the hemline. This black off the shoulder dress from Sammydress.com is easy to wear and the price is so low you have to have it!!
I've added a pop of color by adding a fuchsia pink bag and a scarf which I can easily throw over my shoulders if needed. This black dress can be worn with flats too for a daytime look.
 Notice how beautifully this scalloped detailed edging frames my shoulders? The length of the dress is ideal and makes this dress so versatile. This off the shoulder sheath dress is simple, stunning and fashionable. I love it!!!!
Sammydress is the Online shop where you will find fashionable clothes at super affordable prices for the entire family!!
Shop my BLACK OFF THE SHOULDER SCALLOPED SHEATH DRESS 
now!!!!!!!!
Happy Shopping! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook