COLLABORATIONS

BLACK SLEEVELESS MAXI ROMPER @ROSEGAL

Monday, June 19, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Today I'll be styling another clothing item from Rosegal.com as promised in my previous post. This maxi romper is the coolest thing to have because you get two for the price of one. I love it because it's made of a very good quality jersey knit fabric and wears so easily and comfortably. The slits are very high but that is the reason why you have the shorts underneath. This maxi romper is really so versatile and can be worn with sneakers, flat sandal or as I do, wear it with my gladiators. I love the high slits because they elongate your legs. What can I say, I love this maxi romper and will probably wear it a lot during summer.
As you can see the front and back of the black maxi romper it is quite simple. This is exactly how I like my clothes- clean, simple lines because it is so much easier to transform them for the occasion you want to wear them.
I've added a multicolor color clutch bag to the black. I love a pop of color in a monochrome outfit.
This maxi romper also comes in a light gray color,
You can shop my BLACK SLEEVELESS MAXI ROMPER at Rosegal Online Shop
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU, Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

2 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook