COLLABORATIONS

FLORAL EMBROIDERED SHEER BODYSUIT @ROSEGAL

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Hi everyone!!
This week I'll be styling clothes from Rosegal Online Shop. This will be my first time collaborating with them and I have to say I was so impressed at the arrival of my package. All the clothes I've ordered from them fit me perfectly and it is exactly as seen on the website and more. I had no need to make any adjustments to the clothes.
Clothing with embroidery on is very on trend now, from tops, jackets, pants, and dresses and even on shoes and handbags, you will spot this trend. Who would have guessed that my grandma's love for embroidery will be on the fashion forefront NOW?
This embroidered bodysuit is sheer, light sexy and the fit is perfect for me. The embroidery is placed in such a way that it covers the body perfectly and also it has a slimming effect. The back of the top is sheer mesh, which is the fabric this bodysuit is made of. I've styled it with skinny pants and a pair of sexy heels and I was ready to go on a date with my partner after the photo shoot.
This floral embroidered sheer bodysuit is so light and really perfect for the weather right now. I feel sexy wearing something so sheer but in a very appropriate way. I feel like I'm showing just the right amount of skin and cleavage of course. I adore this bodysuit. Absolutely A WINNER in my book.
You can style it with anything in your closet.!!
You have to check out Rosegal.com, the Online shop that caters to men and women. Their clothes are fashionable and so on trend and of course the prices are right. I cannot wait to show you more of my outfits I got from them, in the meantime visit their website and shop my FLORAL EMBROIDERED SHEER BODYSUIT before its gone!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook