COLLABORATIONS

STRIPE LACED COLD SHOULDER TO @SAMMYDRESS

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Sammydress is the Online shop where you will find fashionable clothing at super affordable prices for the entire family. Have a look at this pretty light pink stripe lace cold shoulder top from Sammydress. It has the cold shoulder silhouette that is so in fashion now. I love to wear a bit of pink now and then because it always makes me connect with the little girl in me. LOL
The length of this top is a cropped top length and somewhat loose fitted around the waistline which makes for a very cool, summer top. The embroidered shoulder line is my favorite feature of this cold shoulder top. I've paired it with my white culottes and my new pinks shoes and pink bag, which you've probably seen before.
 Notice how the lace goes right around the shoulder line of the top. I simply love to be so feminine sometimes and lace really does that to any garment. The stripes are very fine which I adore and the straps are adjustable so you can easily adjust it to your torso and allows you to feel comfortable wearing this top stripe lace cold shoulder top
This top comes in many other colors!!
There are plenty of cold shoulder tops at Sammydress to choose from
You have to hurry because with prices so low and tops as pretty as  this STRIPE LACE COLD SHOULDER TOP, you might not find your size.
Happy shopping!!
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook