COLLABORATIONS

BLACK HOLLOW OUT RUFFLE DRESS @ZAFUL

Saturday, August 05, 2017

Hi everyone!!
How often do you see me wearing black? All the time I hear you say. LOL!!!!
Today I'm wearing a stunning hollow out black dress from Zaful and I simply love this dress for various reasons. The dress has a midi length and a ruffle from the knees down. The silhouette of this dress is not something you will see me wearing often but every fashionista needs a black dress or two in different styles for different occasions. This dress is perfect because it's classic and the design is timeless. The hollow out effect gives this dress a sexy feel to it. I've added a statement gold necklace and black shoes with gold studs on it, to complete this dress. This hollow out ruffle dress is something I will have in my closet for a very, very long time and I am glad I have this dress for my corporate business meetings, semi-formal dress code events, etc.
This black dress comes with a tank top as a petticoat which fits tightly on the body and the length of the tank top is just long enough, which allows the dress to be see through. The sleeve lengths are perfect and the dress has a softly elasticated waistline.
A midi length dress or skirt is always so feminine and chic.
This dress is modern, classic and will give you peace of mind when you wear it to any semi-formal event.
Shop this HOLLOW OUT RUFFLE DRESS WITH TANK TOP
at Zaful and more!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook