COLLABORATIONS

DISTRESSED DENIM COAT @ROSEGAL

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Hi everyone!!
 I've mentioned in my previous post that I am so impressed by the variety of fashionable clothes that Rosegal offer that I will be styling a lot more of their clothes. As much as we are all still basking in the sun and enjoy riding the waves, the summer season is slowly coming to an end. I have decided to organize my wardrobe already and started to make notes of what I need to add on for Fall.
When I stumbled across this distressed denim coat from Rosegal I new that I had to have it. This was what I've always wanted, a denim coat. I have a few denim jackets in various lengths in my closet.
 However, I haven't styled this distressed denim coat as a Fall outfit. No way! Summer is still in full swing here. LOL
I've paired this denim coat with my pink bikini shorts and tube top. I've added lots of pink accessories too!!!
I like the length of this coat on me but I can imagine that for a shorter person it will be like a full-length coat. Denim is timeless and will never go out of fashion. A denim jacket or coat is good to wear during any season at any time of the day!!
 Having this distressed denim coat is an asset to my closet. I can see myself wearing pants, skirts, dresses with this denim coat. The styling possibilities are endless.
This denim jacket has pockets. Isn't that cool?
I remember through out Fall and Winter last year I was looking for a denim coat and everytime I saw one, my size was unavailable. I'm glad I 've found the denim coat I wanted because Fall will be upon on us soon.
Shop my DENIM BLUE DISTRESSED COAT
at Rosegal and more!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook