COLLABORATIONS

GAUCHO PANTS AND OVERSIZED BUTTON UP BLOUSE @ZAFUL

Monday, August 21, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm styling another trendy, fashionable item- the striped gaucho pants from Zaful. The gaucho pants has been fashionable for women since the 1950's. Unlike the culottes, the gaucho pants has a full cut which resembles a skirt. These pants hang like a skirt but it's actually pants. The culottes is more of a pants but with the gaucho pants (like the one I'm wearing today)  it gives you more room around the hips because it is cut like a skirt and is fitted around the waistline. It has pockets and a zipper fastener. The coolest feature of my gaucho pants is that it has the taping effect, which is so IN fashion now on pants and jeans.
I've paired this gaucho pant with my black and white oversized button up blouse from Zaful as seen in my previous blog post. This outfit is more of an office attire but the yellow vegan leather tote bag, which is reversible as seen in a previous post added the fun element to it.
You can imagine how comfortable it is to move around in these pants because of the specific cut of it. I love the high waistline line which makes it so trendy, and these pants are so perfect for Fall. You can style this gaucho pants any way you want. The fullness around the hipline is a bonus for the body type that has a broader hip.

Gaucho pants and Culottes are here to stay. The best part of these pants is that you can wear them any season. During summer wear them with flats or high heel sandals and during winter with a pair of boots.
Shop my STRIPED GAUCHO PANTS and
my STRIPED OVERSIZED BUTTON UP BLOUSE at Zaful and more!!
Happy Shopping!!
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook