COLLABORATIONS

COLOR BLOCK SKINNY JUMPSUIT @ROSEGAL

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Hi everyone!!
If you have been following or reading my blog for a while, you will know that I love jumpsuits, rompers, onesies, overalls, whatever you want to call it. It is the easiest clothing for me to transform from daywear to a night out, from casual to smart and wearing it to the office. Everything about wearing a jumpsuit to a specific event depends on the styling and accessorizing, This color block skinny jumpsuit from Rosegal is definitely a 'must - have' for me. The color blocking trend in clothing is on the fashion radar. I have so many jumpsuits in my closet but the skinny jumpsuit has a beautiful silhouette. The fabric is soft and somewhat stretchy and it drapes around the body perfectly. The color blocking is done so strategically to create a slimmer body and longer legs. I love how it gives me a curvier shape.
I've added a red belt to the waistline and my red bag to complete the look. My lace ankle boots were what I've added because you can easily throw a blazer over this color block skinny jumpsuit when needed. Black and white is a color combo that is timeless and sophisticated and therefore this jumpsuit is one that I will have for many seasons to come!
Style this skinny jumpsuit anyway you want!!You have the option of white with black color blocking lines in this jumpsuit at Rosegal,
Shop my BLACK- COLOR BLOCK SKINNY JUMPSUIT
at Rosegal and more!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook