COLLABORATIONS

RED OFF SHOULDER RUFFLED DRESS @ZAFUL

Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Hi everyone!!!
Today I'm wearing hot red!!! No, it's not Valentine's day!! LOL. I fell in love with this dress at first glance when I saw it on the website of Zaful. At the arrival of this off shoulder ruffled dress, I was even more impressed with the quality of the fabric this dress is made of and of course, the fit is impeccable. This dress is giving me that curves I did not know I have. The length of the dress is perfect for me because it gives a sophisticated, elegant look to it.
The ruffled off the shoulder neckline is so stunning and the off the shoulder design is what I love because I love showing off my shoulder line which is probably the best asset of my body!
A red dress will make you stand out in any crowd and this red dress will do that for me whether I want to have attention or not.
I'm in love with red off shoulder ruffled body con dress and this is now my new favorite in my closet. I cannot wait for that special night out where I can show off this stunning dress!!!
 I kept the accessories minimal. After all, this is a statement dress and I wanted the dress to stand out on its own. The elasticated ruffle across the shoulder line is so soft and fits just tightly enough around the upper arms to stay in place when you have to move around a lot.
I'm very pleased with my purchase and this red dress has stolen my heart! LOL
 Shop my RED OFF SHOULDER RUFFLED BODY CON DRESS
 Zaful and more!!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
you
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook