COLLABORATIONS

BLACK MAXIDRESS WITH ASYMMETRICAL TRIM @ROSEGAL

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Although I've been talking a lot about getting my closet ready for fall, summer is still in full swing here in Greece. Today I'm bringing to you a very easy, flowy black maxi dress from Rosegal, which has an asymmetrical hemline. This feature is what I like about this dress. I'm very impressed with the quality of the jersey knit fabric that this dress is made of. I love a maxi dress that is easy to wear. This black maxi dress is perfect for a transition from the beach to the street, from the office to a night out with friends. Just switch the accessories and you ready to go!!
How often do you see me wearing flat sandals? Well, this is how most Europeans do it during summer. Beautifully pedicured toenails with the prettiest sandals that you can imagine. I actually do  have a stunning collection of flat sandals.
I've added a neckerchief to this dress to compliment the bag. This stunning blue crossbody bag is from Gamiss. This bag is also available in many different colors.
 In this heat that we experiencing, one has to buy clothes that are comfortable and easy to wear but still look fashionable and chic. I like the thin straps of the dress but the cut of the bodice of the dress is quite high up.The cut of the bodice draws attention away from my bustline to my neck. This maxi dress with the asymmetrical trim is definitely a dress I will wear for many summers to come. Black looks expensive and is timeless and chic.
This crossbody bag is not just a fashion accessory, it is also very practical. It has many compartments on the inside which is a bonus. The straps are adjustable to accommodate your height. Needless to say, I adore the bag!!
Now, remember that this dress is also available in different colors, which is amazing!
Shop this dress BLACK ASYMMETRICAL TRIM MAXI DRESS at Rosegal.
BLUE CROSSBODY BAG at Gamiss.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You have given correct information to people in this blog. Gym Wear For Men। Gym Outfit Men। Sports Wear Mens In India
    (1)Mustard Black Gym Sports Track Pants For Men.
    (2)Round Neck Striped Printed Green T-shirt For Men.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook