COLLABORATIONS

MEN-STYLE; LONG SLEEVE BUTTON DOWN PLAID SHIRT @SAMMYDRESS

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Hi everyone!!
As I've promised in my previous post, I'll be styling menswear from Sammydress this week. Sammydress is the Online shop to go to for cheap affordable clothing for the entire family. I've been styling a lot of their clothes for a while and as I've mentioned I'm always surprised by the value of clothing you get for the money you've spent.
This long sleeve button down shirt might be just another lounge shirt but you should see it and feel it - really impressive. The white collar and other white edges on the shirt make this shirt stand out. A man can never have enough button down shirts in his closet. It is the easiest thing in the closet to transform his look from casual to smart, day to nightwear and office wear of course.
My partner is a jeans type of a guy but this button down shirt with a classic pair of trousers will look just as good. I love the shirt on him because the fit is impeccable and the color is perfect on him!!!
The white cuffs are on the inside of the shirt but I fold it over to draw attention to his slender wrists and you can decide whether you want to wear it showing the white or the blue plaid print of this button down shirt. The collar is just the perfect size and you can add a tie to the shirt or wear it without one.
This long sleeve button down plaid shirt also comes in white plaid at Sammydress. The price is right so you do not want to miss out on this deal!!
Shop his LONG SLEEVE BUTTON DOWN PLAID SHIRT
from Sammydress and more!!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook