COLLABORATIONS

CUT OUT PINAFORE DENIM DRESS @ZAFUL

Monday, August 07, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Trend Alert!!! The pinafore is BACK in a big way right into the winter season. I remember from my childhood how I always had a pinafore or two. A pinafore is something you can wear in winter and summer. This denim pinafore from Zaful has a modern twist - cut outs!!!
I simply adore this pinafore. It can be a dress or a skirt, you choose how you want to style and wear it. Zaful is definitely the Online shop where you can find fashion, trendy clothes at your fingertips.
I've styled this cut out denim pinafore with a wide sleeve cold shoulder blouse and my platform sandals which are the perfect match.
I love the dark denim color because it will be perfect during winter when I will wear my turtle neck tops underneath.
Having a pinafore in denim is for me the perfect choice for me. Anything made in denim fabric is a timeless piece and so versatile to wear.
I'm glad that I got my hands on this pinafore denim dress before it's sold out as fashion is moving fast at Zaful!
The back of the pinafore is as pretty as the front.It has an A-line shape which is appropriate to wear for many body types. I love the white top stitching on the pinafore!!
Shop my CUT OUT PINAFORE DENIM DRESS from Zaful today
Happy shopping!!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook