COLLABORATIONS

LAYER FLOUNCE SKEW COLLAR BLOUSE @ROSEGAL

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm styling a stunning top from Rosegal, the layer flounce skew collar blouse.It is a mix between an off shoulder and one shoulder blouse. Which ever way, the blouse is stunning and perfect for summer. The beautiful fine blue stripes of this top make it fresh and light and the layered flounce across the shoulder line makes this top sexy and feminine. I simply adore this blue stripe blouse. I've styled it with my white shorts and added blue and silver accessories which compliment the top beautifully.
Notice how the layer flounce drapes beautifully over the shoulders. You can also see the skew effect of the shoulder line of the blouse. I have to say this blouse is quite comfortable to wear and the one shoulder keeps the blouse nicely in place. This blouse is really pretty.You can easily wear this layer flounce skew collar blouse over your pants or skirt and not tucked in, like I have.
I have to say I've been styling a lot of clothes from Rosegal and so far I've been very impressed by the variety they have on offer. I will definitely be bringing you more outfits from them in the near future.
Shop my LAYER FLOUNCE STRIPED SKEW COLLAR BLOUSE from
Rosegal and so much more!!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook