COLLABORATIONS

POLKA DOT CROPPED TOP AND CIRCLE SKIRT @ZAFUL

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Hi everyone!!
I've been talking a lot lately about how stripes are back in Fashion in a big way but another print that you will see a lot of during Fall and Winter is polka dots. Like stripes, polka dots is also a classic timeless print and I for one am very into timeless prints. Polka dots are very exciting and have a fun element that it brings to any outfit.
This polka dot 2piece set from Zaful caught my eye because of the polka dot cropped top. I love this polka dot cropped top that has the versatility to it because I can see myself wearing this under a blazer or button up top or even over a crisp white blouse. I knew the circle skirt length will be shorter than what I usually wear but I've styled it with leggings which makes for a stunning outfit.
I've added a pop of pink color with my shoes and bag.
 This cropped top is so pretty. It has thin pads in the bust and the little crystal that sparkles in the cleavage of the top add that extra something to this top. The thin double straps over the shoulders are also very cool. I can wear the top with so many other clothing items in my closet.
The thin straps cross beautifully on the back. This polka dot two piece is indeed a great buy!!
 Make sure you have at least something in polka dot prints in your closet!!!
Shop my POLKA DOT CROP TOP AND CIRCLE SKIRT
 @Zaful and more. Remember to style this set any way you want.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook