COLLABORATIONS

HIGH WAISTED LACE UP JEANS @ZAFUL

Friday, August 04, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Do you know how long I've been searching for a lace up jeans and of course a jean that fits well? As I've said many times before @Zaful you will find anything thing that is on trend!!
This high waisted lace up jean is exactly what I was looking for and more!! The fit is impeccable and I simply love the length. How cool and sexy are the lace ups in this jeans? I wanted black and yes I've found it at Zaful. Where else? I've paired it with an off the shoulder blouse from Dresslilly.
Yes, I know my black bra straps are showing but it's on purpose. The black ties everything in this look together.
What else can I say but you have to have a lace up jeans. The Kardashian/ Jenner girls have been wearing these jeans all over the world.
This lace up pencil jeans has just the right amount of stretch and therefor are comfortable. These laces do not hurt because they are so soft. It is high waisted jeans which is always a good thing for me as it creates a broader hipline for me. LOL
Just like ripped jeans, this lace up jeans too you can wear throughout all seasons. Style it any way you want!!!

Shop my  HIGH WAISTED LACE UP PENCIL JEANS @ZAFUL and more!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading !! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook