COLLABORATIONS

KNEE LENGTH DRESS WITH BUTTERFLY PRINT @SAMMYDRESS

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Hi everyone!!
As much as I am getting my closet ready for Fall, summer is still in full swing here!! With that being said, wearing dresses and shorts are still the daily norm here. When I stumbled across this butterfly print knee length dress from Sammydress, I knew I wanted it because of the silhouette, the length and the print of course. Amongst all the floral prints and stripe prints out there, I thought it was just lovely to have a butterfly print dress. LOL
Actually, the butterflies are not that noticeable because it's beautifully placed on the dress and I love that. I also like the dress because it is one of those dresses which you have to have in your closet.
This dress will be so appropriate for a Baptism celebration - which is something that is a very big deal here in Greece. Giving a name to a child means everything here!! How about wearing this dress to a formal Sunday lunch or an afternoon tea? This dress is very feminine but also kinda girly girl.
Anyway, all I added to the dress was a pop of color with my red shoes and these super cool red - lip shape sunglasses from Rosegal!!!
I have to say, I was very surprised by the quality of the dress, knowing the prices at Sammydress are so low. I've learned my lesson with Sammydress - expect to have more than value for your money, for real. The fabric that this dress is made of has a shiny, silky finishing which adds that extra glam touch to the dress. This butterfly print knee length dress is also available in another color. I preferred the white because it looks beautiful against my skin color.
The dress has a belt made of the same fabric of the dress which you can tie to the front or back like I've done. The flat pleats on the waistline are beautifully done just above the waist and therefore very flattering for the body. I simply adore the dress and now I know what to wear when I receive another invitation for some semi-formal event!!!
You can shop my BUTTERFLY PRINT SLEEVELESS KNEE LENGTH DRESS
at Sammydress and more!!
My RED - STREET SNAP LIP SHAPE SUNGLASSES from Rosegal
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook