COLLABORATIONS

ONE SHOULDER FLOUNCE BODYSUIT and BLACK LEGGINGS @SAMMYDRESS @ZAFUL

Sunday, August 06, 2017

Hi everyone!!
So embroidery on clothing is so IN fashion right now. I have been styling quite a few embroidered clothing in the past few months and today I've styled this beautiful one shoulder flounce embroidered bodysuit from Sammydress and pair of black leggings from Zaful. Let me tell you something about these leggings which is actually for running or yoga but I fell so in love with the texture of the fabric these leggings are made of and the impeccable fit of course, that I've decided to dress it up!!!
This one shoulder bodysuit is available in the color black too. I adore this bodysuit. It fits so beautifully on my body and the flounce across the shoulder line is so chic.
The embroidery on the flounce has quite a few colors but I've decided to accentuate the red by adding my red bag and shoes. You can style this one shoulder flounce embroidered bodysuit any way you want. These pair of leggings'waistline is so soft because it's supposed to be folded and I love the ease and comfort it provides.
Zaful has a wide variety of gym wear and I plan on bringing some of that to you in the near future!!!
So hurry now and shop my ONE SHOULDER FLOUCE EMBROIDERED BODYSUIT from
Sammydress
and the ELASTIC WAIST RUNNING LEGGINGS from Zaful.
Happy Shopping!!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Less is more and elegance is best understated – the one shoulder bodysuit suggests just this. It is meant for the woman of today who is as comfortable on the beach as she is in a work setting. This bodysuit gives just a hint of boldness and hints at the girl in the woman! Wow them with this one!

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook