COLLABORATIONS

FLORAL APPLIQUE BRALETTE AND SIDE TAPE CULOTTES @ZAFUL

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm bringing you another stunning outfit from Zaful, the Online store with trendy, fashionable clothes. Today's outfit is trendy indeed!! The Bralette, as it is called, is a bra you can wear over a top or under a jacket or button up blouse. You can decide how you want to wear this. Kendall Jenner was the first I've spotted wearing this bralette over her T-shirt and obviously, the trend escalated. I love the  rose/floral applique on my bralette because it actually looks more like a top.
I've paired this bralette over a basic T-shirt ad I'm wearing a side tape cropped pants from Zaful too.
Pants with color blocking tapes is a huge trend for the next few seasons. Have you've seen the drawstring color blocking pants from my previous post? So cool, isn't it?
This bralette is a mesh fabric and the straps are quite thin, which is perfect. Zaful has many, many of these bralettes and in different styles. I chose this one because it has clean, simple lines which I prefer. These cropped wide leg pants have slits on both sides! It has an elasticated waistline for comfort and this is just the coolest culottes to have in your closet because it is so versatile. Imagine how cool a pair of sneakers will look with these cropped pants.
At Zaful you will always find what is on trend now or in the future. That is simply why I love this Online Store!!
Get your bralette and dare to walk with your bra over the T-shirt like I've done. At first, you will find some people staring at you in way of "What on earth are you wearing?" But there are others with stares of admiration.
Be daring with fashion, fashion is fun. Enjoy experimenting with styling!! It's the coolest thing to do for me!
Shop my BRALETTE FLORAL APPLIQUE MESH BRA
         and SIDE TAPE CROPPED WIDE LEG PANTS
at  Zaful
Happy Shopping!!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook