COLLABORATIONS

KNEE LENGTH RIPPED JEAN SHORTS AND OFF THE SHOULDER BLOUSE @SAMMYDRESS

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Hi everyone!!
So the knee length ripped denim shorts is something the Kardashian sisters especially Kim KW is wearing a lot.This knee length ripped jean shorts from Sammydress is just so cool and the price is right. It has stretch in the denim fabric and the length is just a perfect knee length. I adore the cut of the jeans because it has a high waistline and creates somewhat a curvier hip line.I was drawn to this lace up off the shoulder blouse. It is something different to what I've seen out there.The lace up in front is quite interesting and is figure flattering especially when you want to accentuate your waistline!
My entire look is from Sammydress and I've added a printed backpack bag and my lace ankle boots.
 I love how sexy the rips are done on the upper leg of this knee length ripped jean shorts. I've added a cool hollow out metal waist belt from Zaful only because the pants is a bit loose around my waistline. The belt is also fashion accessory especially when I want to wear the ripped denim shorts with a bodysuit or a tucked in blouse.
This knee length ripped shorts can be worn during summer right into fall. You can wear it with so many different clothing like a Tshirt, bodysuit, sweater jacket, etc. The styling opportunities are endless.
The black lace up off the shoulder blouse is very versatile. You can dress it casual or smart. I love the ruffle effect on the hemline and the sleeves of this top. This is definitely a statement piece.
Shop my KNEE LENGTH RIPPED JEAN SHORTS-BLUE
and my LACE UP OFF THE SHOULDER BLOUSE-BLACK
at Sammydress
my HOLLOW OUT METAL OVAL HOLE WAIST BELT
at Zaful
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook